Saturday, February 9, 2013

Where has the time gone?

Wow! I promise I am trying to get this blog going. Life has been so crazy. I will have time here soon as we move. So much has happened since my last blog post. My husband came home from Afghanistan and we have been spending lots of family time. We will be moving to Hattiesburg MS soon.  We are hoping to find a house to buy and hopefully that house will have a lot more natural light and I can get really crafty with nice pictures for the blog.

I found the perfect house today and I am praying it will still be available in a few months. I got a feeling it won't be it is priced to sell and is so cute. It isn't as big as we were wanting but it was custom built and just so cute that suddenly that doesn't matter. I think we have room for add ons too. But I am getting ahead of myself because it is very possible it won't be available :(. Cross your fingers.
Jennifer

No comments: